Sunday 3 April 2016

This place called Goa – Musings of a traveller

What was I doing in Goa? If I say I was trying to find myself, you would be thinking, how cliched is this! But, I can’t lie, I was indeed trying to find myself but above that to put it point blank, I wanted to get some peace of mind! This led me to my first trip to Goa.


This isn’t going to be a long post like all my travel writings usually are. This time, I am going to let the pictures do the talking. 
Did I do something interesting or different? Nope, I just lazed around, enjoyed long walks on the beach, relished some good food, slept with lights on in my bedroom (yeah well I was a little apprehensive :P), caught up on my reading and did everything apart from introspecting. For once, I did not over think or rather think at all and just went with the flow. And after a long time, I felt so alive! J






































They say you learn something about yourself when you travel alone. I don’t know what I have learnt but I do know that sometimes you just need to be all by yourself and you’ll know how capable and strong you are! 




P.S – None of the photos in this blog post have been edited.

P.S.S - Drop in a message if you would like to know more about my trip and how to plan one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment